Girls spend lots of money and time in parlors to have a picture perfect, glowing, soft, and flawless skin. Skin’s quality and texture get damaged due to many factors such as excessive smoking, pollution, lack of sleep, UV rays, improper nutrition, stressful lifestyle, etc. Lack of oxygen and improper blood flow are also the reason for a dull and dark skin.
Also, ladies buy more and more cosmetic products from the market to make their skin radiant and beautiful, but these products work only for some and they are really expensive . But , there are many home made remedies for getting glowing skin , naturally at home . Homemade face masks can be made by using basic ingredients found around in the house and they are cheaper and have no side effects.,.
Home remedies can do wonders for the skin. Below given natural remedies can return your lost charm and glow instantly too :
- Papaya & Honey : Take a piece of papaya and mash it with the help of a fork. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix well with papaya pulp. Moisten your face and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Apply it thrice a week for a glowing skin.
- Sandalwood and Turmeric : Sandalwood is helpful in soothing the pimples, acne, blemishes, rashes, etc. Prepare a paste by mixing 1 tbsp of sandalwood and 1/4th tbsp of turmeric with water. Add a few drops of almond oil for the dry skin. Apply this to your face and neck. Keep it for 15 minutes. Wash off afterward.
- Honey & Lemon : Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Both honey and lemon works as a natural bleacher, which makes your skin glowing and radiant instantly. Wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
- Follow a natural diet for glowing skin :We are made up of the food that we eat. So, obviously eating fresh, clean, juicy foods enlivens our skin as well. A balanced diet, with sufficient protein and vitamins, and more of fruits, leafy vegetables, eaten at the right time in the right quantity is advisable. Follow a natural diet for glowing skin.
- Honey + Yoghurt+Tomato : The combination of honey, yogurt and tomato make the best face pack for fairness and tan removal. It nourishes the skin and makes it soft. Mix 1 tbsp of honey, 2 tbsp of yogurt and 2 tbsp of tomato puree in a bowl. Apply a thin layer of this mix using a brush on your face. Let it dry partially and apply another layer over it. Let the pack stay on your skin for 20 minutes and wash off afterward.
- Sweat it out for healthy skin : Some running, jogging and a few fast-paced rounds of Surya Namaskars will give your body the necessary blood circulation. The sweating will be good for you! Be sure to wash yourself with some cool water soon after so that your skin is left clean.
- Cucumber, Lemon & Turmeric Pack : Take 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice, few drops of lemon juice and a pinch or two of turmeric powder. Mix them well. Apply this pack on your skin for a shiny look. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off the face. Apply a good moisturiser afterwards.
Quick Do’s & Don’ts
Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated.
Remove makeup before you sleep.
Do some physical exercise.
Eat food rich in vitamins.
Sleep well and on time
Exfoliate, to get rid of dead skin cells.
Don’t take too much stress.
Avoid alcohol and smoking
Avoid too much exposure to the sun.
Don’t wash your face too often.