Every Woman want her breast to be nice and perky .Nobody like sagging breast!! There are simple and effective exercises to bring your breasts back to shape and look absolutely great every time you wear a push-up bra. These moves will accentuate your curves and get you amazing results in a short span of time! Although , the market is flooded with many creams and lotions that promise to help regain firmness and shape to saggy breasts, it is advisable to stay away from them and rather involve yourself in exercises. Do not use any cream or lotion unless your doctor gives a green signal, as some of them may cause serious side effects.
- Push Ups : It is a great way to tone your body and get into shape. They are not just great for your abs and biceps but also the chest. Do push-ups daily and see your breasts tone up!Get into a plank position and Make sure your body is straight. Now, lower yourself till you can feel your chest touching the floor. Keep the upper arms at a 45-degree angle. Push it back to the first position. Do around 10-15 reps.
- Dumbbell Bench Press : It is one of the easiest breast lift exercises to do. Lie faceup on a bench with your arms straight, a dumbbell in each hand .Lower the dumbbells until they’re close to the sides of your chest , then press them back up to the starting position. That’s one rep. Do 10-15 reps,.
- Elbow Squeezes: This work your chest muscles and make them firm and smooth. You will need dumbbells for this exercise. Stand up slightly bent forward and hold a dumbbell in each hand.Bring your elbows straight up until they make a 90-degree angle.Now bring the elbows close to one another.Do not allow the weights to drop.Squeeze them for a few seconds and open your arms wide again.Come back to the first position. Continue for 10-15 times
- Wall Press: This is a much simpler exercise as it does not require any special equipment. This helps strengthen the pectoral muscles which in turn supports the breasts. Stand tall facing a wall. Now keep both your palms on the wall in front of your shoulders. Lean on to the wall, applying as much pressure as possible with your hands. Do this for 10-15 seconds. Then relax. Repeat 10 times
- Swimming : It is an another workout you could try to lift your breasts. Not only does it burn a lot of calories within an hour, but also brings more beauty and shape to your chest.
- Rear Lateral Raise: The Rear Lateral Raise promises to sculpt your arms in no time. It is also a great chest workout. Stand straight and keep your feet close. Hold dumbbells in each hand and stretch your hands forward. Bend your knees and move those hips backwards until your torso is parallel to the floor. Raise your arms straight out towards the sides. Pause and then come back to the first position.
- Dumbbell Fly: The Dumbbell Fly is a super easy exercise to lift breasts and ensures great results. It is simple and very effective. Lie down on a medicine ball, and balance your torso on .Keep both the elbows bent gently. Lower the weights until they become even with your chest.Now bring the weights back up again. Do 10-15 reps.Rest for a minute and do another set.