LIFE goes on and it gets heavy. We have to accept the defeat and move on. The best thing I learnt from my life experience till today ,till the moment of me typing about my experience is that we always learn from our mistakes and that is the best thing learning and improving. Winning is not always that matters. Losing teaches u a lot, I have learnt a lot no. Of times I lost.
Most importantly I learnt that people come and go , not everyone accompanies you in the journey of life. There are only few who stand by till the end. So I try to keep it simple, happy most of times. Also, being emotional is a good thing that I have learnt recently. It is okay to cry in front of your loved ones, your boss,your colleagues ,your friends don’t suppress your feelings and your basic nature be true to yourself , tears are not sign of weakness it shows your softness ,your kindness and your purity.
Express your feelings,share your experiences and knowledge.There are so many great lessons we all learn from life. I personally made a list with some of the most important ones so far, lessons that had a great impact in my life. These lessons have helped me become the person I am today. I know there are more to come and I am ready, opened and receptive to them all.
1.People will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Respect and love yourself and others will do the same.
2. Every problem you have is your responsibility, regardless of who caused it. Its your life and you have to deal with whatever comes on the way .
3. Managing one’s wants is the most powerful skill a person can learn. Whole life we want want and want, you must learn how to manage your wants.
4. Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself, to be at peace, to be happy and to be able to sleep at night. You don’t forgive because you are weak but because you are strong enough to realize that only by giving up on resentment will you be happy. If you hold on hate, anger, and resentment toward someone, you will end up poisoning yourself more than you poison the other person, and you will be very unhappy.
5. A lot of times we get so focused on our big dreams and goals, that we forget to enjoy this journey called life. Always remember that life is all about this moment. Life is all about the journey and less about the destination. So take a deep cleansing breath and allow yourself to be present in everything you do. Allow yourself to enjoy each second of your life – to observe the world around you, the people present in your life and the beauty that is present within and all around you…
6. The moment you forgive somebody, chances are that you will also give them a second chance, a chance to be near you, without trying to remind them of what they did to you, treating them not as they are, or as they once were, but rather as you want them to be. By doing this, you are also allowing them to grow and to become better and better every day. Your ego might tell you to “let these people go” but what does your heart tell you? We are all humans, we all make mistakes, and we all deserve a second chance, and why not, maybe a third, fourth, a sixth and a seventh…
7. Don’t expect others to see gold where you can only see dust. If you don’t believe in yourself, if you don’t believe that you are capable, a worthy human being, chances are that nobody will. You will act on that belief and people will treat you based on what you think about yourself, based on how you treat yourself and based on how you act and behave in the world.
8. “Kisi Bhi Chej Ko Shedat Se Chaho toh Pure Kaynat Ushko Milane Mein Juth Jayege”
Hence proved in my case. If you think life is unfair, and that bad thing always happen to you, chances are that life will treat you unfairly, and you will always have many reasons to complain about. Because just how there is a law of gravity, there is also a law of attraction, and based on this law, you attract in your life that which you think about all day long, you attract that which you are, because you see, like attracts like. The law of attraction works in all that is good and also in all that is bad, and it’s only up to us whether we choose to focus our attention on the negative or on the positive. Focus your attention on the many great things you have and you are grateful for, and you will see that the more you do that, the more reasons you will have to express your gratitude for.
Most importantly I feel
Great things take time and we need to learn how to give time, time.Life is unpredictable, full of surprises and gifts. Some may be charming and some will be lethal. It is only you who is the writer, director and actor of your life. It depends on you if u want to be a part of the history or to make the history.”