1. Avoid hot water bath : A warmy shower or bath may be relaxing, but using hot water every day can further dry out skin
2. Apply moisturizer : moisturizer hydrates your skin. Without moisture, your skin isn’t able to repair itself. Cosmetologist Neelu kaur says after every bath ” moisturizer moisturizer moisturizer”
3. Don’t Overindulge : Alcohol dehydrates the skin, puffy eyes, and interrupts your sleep. Smoking also speeds up signs of aging by decreasing your blood flow.
4. Avoid Exfoliate With Salt : Have you ever heard that coarse salt has been used to remove tattoos? Salt isn’t the good choice for your facial scrubs. Look for gentle scrubs or sugar exfoliators over harsh salt scrubs.
5. limit Sweets : Excess sweets can break down the collagen that contributes to skin’s elasticity . overindulging in sugar (and corn syrup, dextrose, and fruit-juice concentrate) can prematurely age skin.
6 Healthy food :To keep skin healthy Go for food rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin C , dark green vegetables (broccoli), almonds, and walnuts. And drink lots of green tea.
7. Sleep on silk : silk is often considered to be gentler on the hair and face. Its soft fabric also helps moisture stay close to your body, keeping dehydration at bay. Besides, its cooling properties feel sensational on the skin.
8. Don’t forget your lips :”Dry peeling lips, indicate a stressed digestive system. Look at your diet and your stress levels!”
9. Wear Sunscreen : sunscreen is a must in preventing all sorts of skin damage. Even when the weather cools, it’s important to apply to the uncovered areas (face, neck, and hands)